Sunday, September 27, 2009

After church, my sis and I dropped by the CozyCot Holy Grail Party at expo hall 6A to check out the promotions and stuff they had over there. I was pleasantly surprised at the scale of the event as I did not expect there to be so many stalls and activities going on.

We walked around a bit and was greeted by strings of promoters and enthusiastic salespersons who promoted their products to us and took the trouble to do hair and scalp analysis for us FOC. haha! on top of that, there were dozens of freebies for collection and cool activities like a nail-painting competition! I actually contemplated signing up for a nail painting course but decided against it less I become over-ly obsessive with my nails. ><

anyway, if you guys want to know more, See more comments here


lisa starred at ::3:25 PM::

+ + + + +



kerriann *
desiree *
chermz *
natalie *
mel *
arina *
charlene *
dian *
gab *
husena *
jasmine *
jolene *
limin *
ling *
maryam *
shirlynn *
vivien *
yile *
yunting *
charlene-PSL- *
laufan *
lisa-SPSL- *
charmaine *
pat *
rachel *
xinmiao * blogskins blogger

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



themissingpieces copyright